Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hola


                                                                 

     Hola! Welcome to Jay Gossip!


   Where the Gossip Never stops!



        My name is Jordan and I am a Mass Communications major and I figured I needed to express my writing elsewhere with being more involved in the media, so I figured why not create a blog where I can voice my opinion and update my fellow peers with what's going on. This is where you will enter the doors of all the updated news and gossip that goes on around you from celebrities, politics, TV series, events and etc. I will do my best to keep you interested and feel free to comment and give me feedback so I what to work on. Hope you will enjoy being updated on my daily gossip scoops.




Who you will hear the scoop from  me Jordan


     

No comments:

Post a Comment