Thursday, May 23, 2013

Congrats College Grads


Two former NFL players graduated from college this year. Read below whom




                                                    Congratulations to Vince Young

Texas Coach Mack Brown, Vince Young & DeLoss Dodds


Former NFL star Vince Young graduated with a degree Youth and Community  studies this spring from the University of Texas.
Although Young has not
found his way back to the NFL, he found the motivation to return back to his alma mater and finish his remaining credits.


Young told Fox Sports.com:  

“This will rank No. 1 because it is what I came to school for,” Young told CBSSports.com this week after earning a degree in Youth and Community Studies this spring. “I came here to get an education, and to win a national championship. And now, I get to put that smile on my mom’s face.”

“I’m about to be the first in my family to graduate. Just finishing what I started," he told CBS. "That’s why I’m trying to get back in the NFL. To finish what I started. That is the type of guy I am. I do work hard — even when the times are good or bad. That’s just how I was raised.

check out the full details Young told fox sports at the link below:



                                                     Congratulations to Warrick Dunn




Former NfL start turned analyst on receiving his business degree from Emory University after completing the university’s Executive MBA program.

MyFoxAtlanta.com reports:

The former pro athlete who enjoyed a great career during his time in the NFL felt he was sometimes at a disadvantage in the boardroom because he didn't have a business background. 

Dunn decided to go back to school and earn his business degree after becoming a limited partner with the Falcons.
    
"You are never too old or too rich or never experienced enough to continue learning," Dunn said. 

"No matter where you come from, if you set your mind, if set your goals if you work hard and dedicate and sacrifice you can accomplish things and this is a huge accomplishment," Dunn said. 

To check out the video and more details click the link below:










No comments:

Post a Comment